Wednesday 14 January 2009

5th & 8th January Lesson

For this lesson, as a whole class we was told to watch thriller clips that students in our college created last year for there exam. We had to jot down notes based on mise en sen and how tension was risen by the music, angles and shots that was used by the students. I find some of the clips that i watch was really good, as some of it was really affective and looked really professional. Our teacher told us that we couldn't talk in our clips and i thought that me and my group will find it hard as we never seen or created a clip without voice, as i also thought it would be impossible to create tension without a loud tone of voice, but after watching them clips i new it was possible to work out with.

Then we had to watch a documentary about film openings, we was also given by our teacher a sheet of paper that had questions on it that we had to answear based on the clips we had to watch. After watching it, it did help me and gave me ideas on my thriller movie that i am going to be making soon.

No comments: