Monday 23 March 2009

At the Angel Islington Cinema.

The teachers all decided that all of the media students thriller clips should be viewed in cinema to give it more of a professional affect and seen on the big screen by a bigger audience. Majority of the media students did turn up to the cinemas on Thursday, lucky enough it was a day off for every body so more can make it.

We all settled down and every one was really excited on watching there own clips, as in myself i was so embarrassed and nervous, even though i wasn't really acting. I was so shocked on others groups work, it was really good on the affects and some of it did actually did scare me, even though i still think my work is much better. Everyone was really friendly and supporting one another on there clips. I really enjoyed watching it on the big screen.

No comments: