Sunday 22 March 2009

February 6, 2009

Although we had already done the dya's work in our lesson, I had a free period today,a nd decided to begin editing on ym own in the computer room. I was able to generally piece together and quickly construct a sensible timeline which we could then begin to perfect in our follwoin glesson. The process took me about hlaf an hour, but it was worth it as in the following lesson, it will be easier on the group as a whole, and we will have more time to focus on other things.

However, i still needed to 're-capture' some of the shots as who ever had uploaded them had accidentally  skipped some vital scenes in between of the ones that they did log and capture. Anyway, I was able to replace the important scenes, and construct the storyline. Intially, I began to worry that the clip would be much longer than two minutes when I actually saw just how much footage we had; all of which seemed as imporatant as each other. Nevertheless, i still believed that after good editing, we would be able to cut it down to an ideal length.

No comments: