Monday 23 March 2009

Friday 27th February, Rush for the finished thrilers

Today was the deadline of the thrillers, 15:00. Our title sequence and soundtrack was still not finished so I and Derek ran into the media suite at 9:00 am to finish the soundtrack. We decided to have a continuing soundtrack throughout the Thriller. This turned out to be perfect because we could downgrade the volume where we didnt need tension and up-graded the volume where we wanted to create suspense. Than the bell rang and I had my English As lesson so it was up to Michael and Derek to finish the title sequence. As Michael and Derek knew little about the title sequence they ran into paninc and excused me from my English lesson for a few brief tips. Luckily for us my English As teacher is also a Medias Studies teacher (Andrew), he understood that the deadline for the thriller was today so allowed me out of the lesson for five minutes, just enought time to show the Michael and Derek how to handle the title sequence and where abouts to place the credits. At the end of my English lesson I ran to the Media suite adn analysed what Michael and Derek had completed. To my dissapointed it wasnt what we planned but never the less our names were still on the thriller and the fact that they tried counts.

No comments: