Monday 23 March 2009

Viewing each others clips.

We finally all finish our thriller clips, so we all decided to watch each others clips. I was really excited on looking at my own clip because i havent seen the finishing bits yet. I finally finished watching my clip and it was brilliant having it working well with the soundtrack, all the finishing touches on the editing. Watching others clips was really good too, seeing what ideas they had and exploring others work gave me a better insight on us youngsters working together and using limited technology to make it work. Finally i decided to ask one of my friends on what they thought of the film, and over all the things they said it was really good, especially the match cuts. But they only thing they didn't get is how the title represents the film.

No comments: